COVID-19 Update: Stage 4 Restrictions in Melbourne, VIC- The Pouch Shop.
In response to the latest Stage 4 restrictions put in place by the Victorian Government, The Pouch Shop would like to update our customers.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have taken all necessary steps to ensure the safety and well-being of staff and help curb the spread of COVID-19. The systems and protocols The Pouch Shop have in place ensure our staff are protected, while allowing for continued supply to our clients with minimal impact.
Staff & Manufacturing Site
All staff that can work from home have been doing so throughout the pandemic, and this will continue during Stage 4 restrictions. Staff that remain at our manufacturing and distribution site have been following strict protocols, and in response to the latest restrictions these have been escalated to include the following:
• No warehouse access for any staff other than key warehouse operations employees
• All stock collection from site to follow strict contact-free protocols
• All warehouse staff are required to wear face masks at all times, and conform to regular hand sanitising procedures
• Routine deep-cleaning of our facility by an external organisation to ensure an optimal working environment
• Common touch point sterilisation by staff every 1.5 hours throughout the working day
• Introduction of check-point at the site gate to control and maintain our strict guidelines for entry
• All couriers and delivery drivers are required to adhere to site protocols; including proper use of face masks at all times, temperature checks before entry, log book signing for contact tracing, and provided with hand sanitiser for their personal use. Access is denied should any driver fail to comply with any of these protocols
• All customer meetings will continue to be conducted via telephone or video conferencing only
Supply & Logistics
As The Pouch Shop forms part of the food and pet food supply chain, it is largely business as usual and we see little disruption in the introduction of Stage 4 restrictions in comparison to the previous months. While we believe Logistics is widely managed during these restrictions in Victoria, we have been fore-warned that slight delays may occur throughout the state in certain circumstances as the restrictions do effect external postal and delivery company personnel. TPS will continue to do what we can in order to help in these situations.
We wish everyone and their loved ones good health during this time, and encourage anyone requiring further information to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Team at TPS